Doctor of Christian School Administration
60 Credit Hours
60 Credit Hours
- The individual must already have a bachelor's degree and a master's degree.
- The student must submit an official college transcript (a sealed, unopened copy). An unofficial transcript may be accepted for admissions purposes. The student can mail or send the unofficial transcript as email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, students must submit their official transcripts to the school before they will be allowed to take their third Module in the program.
- A minimum of 45 credit hours must be completed through All Nations Apostolic Seminary.
- A maximum of 15 hours of transfer credit may be applied toward the program.
- The student is required to present a 150 page paper of a chosen biblical topic. The topic must first be approved by the administration.
- Degree must be completed within 5 years.
DMN 800 Holy Spirit
DMN 801 Theology of Prayer
DMN 802 Attributes of God
DMN 803 The Death & Resurrection of Christ
DMN 804 Kingdom of God
DMN 805 Authentic Christianity
DMN 806 The Great Commission
DMN 810 Practical Christianity
CHSA 910 Theology of Christian Education
CHSA 911 Biblical Worldview for Educators
CHSA 912 Organization & Administration of Christian Schools
CHSA 913 Educational Leadership, Supervision, & Evaluation
CHSA 914 Transformational Leadership
CHSA 915 Personnel Management of Christian Schools
CHSA 916 Financial Administration of Christian Schools
DMN 920 Thesis
- Complete 60 Credit Hours
- Complete 45 Credit Hours through All Nations Apostolic Seminary
- A maximum of 15 hours of transfer credit may be applied to the degree
- 3.0 GPA
- No grades lower than a B may be applied to the degree
- Degree must be completed within 4 years
- Submit Graduation Application at the beginning of final class